The Sales Operations Associate will provide administrative support to the sales managers in all regions, including the USA, Mexico, and Central America. This position reports to the Sales Operations Manager, or another member of senior management personnel that the President of the Company may designate. This position is located in Irvine, California. Working hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- Sort, count, and compile inventory stock list. Manage inventory databases, tracking, history, logistics and warehouse tasks;
- Verify product serial numbers and pallet quantities for each customer order. Review order deliveries;
- Manage POD’s and align with HQ shipping documentation;
- Update shipping records, ship samples, process returns and exchanges;
- Create daily & weekly inventory and activity reports using shipping & receiving data and data provided by members of the team;
- Work with sales team to forecast inventory demand and determine required stock levels;
- Review, proof and process purchase orders and contacting customer directly shipment process and order progress;
- Perform other duties as necessary and requested by the Sales Team;
- Comply with company’s rules, regulations and policies;
- Review and verify all freight logistics invoices and customs invoices and documentation; and
- Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned by the Sales Team Director.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word
- High degree of professionalism and conduct at all times
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results; able to multi-task, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly to clients
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong communication skills
Hanwha Q CELLS America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Hanwha Q CELLS America
Why Work Here?Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world's largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnership to its customers in the utility, commercial, government and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea.
The global leader in Solar PV Cell & Module manufacturing, backed by German engineering and an industry-wide reputation for quality.