Information Technology Solutions Administrator
Hanwha Q CELLS America Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
The Information Technology Solution Administrator or Specialist will assist in managing the office IT systems and in supporting facilities maintenance. This position will support all three entities: Hanwha Q CELLS America, Hanwha Q CELLS USA Corp., and Geli, and will be located at the Irvine, California headquarters office. It will report to the Head of Digital Planning or another member of senior management the President of the company may designate. Working hours will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm, or 9:00 am-6:00 pm.
Information Technology 75%:
- Advice and support on development and improvement of IT systems, networks, software, hardware, IT policies, and security;
- Manage the relationship with our outside IT consulting vendor and serve as a gatekeeper for all IT-related issues.
- Assist in resolution and support for issues related to IT systems, networks, software, hardware, and security;
- Create and maintain an inventory of equipment and software licenses for the companies;
- Manage and track distribution of all IT assets to employees, providing data to Corporate Finance as needed;
- Assist staff, both local and remote, with daily operation of computer systems;
- Install computer peripherals and applications for users
- Prepare computers for first-time use by new and visiting employees
- Support development of IT and network-security practices and policies as well as employee compliance with such practices and policies.
- Advise and support on enhancements, improvements, and maintenance of facilities;
- Manage outside vendors responsible for maintaining, enhancing, improving, and expanding the office and facilities infrastructure;
- Maintain office phones, conferencing, and AV systems and coordinate the distribution of phone sets as well as the installation of new lines;
- Manage relationship and function as a liaison to landlord (The Irvine Company);
- Support development of facilities-related practices and policies as well as employee compliance with such practices and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Management and Office/Facility Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Robust knowledge of and experience with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Active Directory and or Azure AD
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365
- Mac OS experience - Installs, configures, and troubleshoots computers, software, and peripheral devices.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012-2019
- Linux experience, administrating Linux server
Hanwha Q CELLS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Hanwha Q CELLS AmericaWhy Work Here?
The global leader in Solar PV Cell & Module manufacturing, backed by German engineering and an industry-wide reputation for quality.
Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc. (“HQCA”) is headquartered in Irvine, CA and handles sales for the North American region. It is a subsidiary of Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd., one of the world's largest and most recognized photovoltaic manufacturers for its high-performance, high-quality solar cells and modules. It is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea (Global Executive HQ) and Thalheim, Germany (Technology & Innovation HQ). Through its growing global business network spanning Europe, North America, Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle East, the company provides excellent services and long-term partnership to its customers in the utility, commercial, government and residential markets. Hanwha Q CELLS is a flagship company of Hanwha Group, a FORTUNE Global 500 firm and a Top 8 business enterprise in South Korea.
400 Spectrum Center Dr.Irvine, CA