- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
General Job Description:
The Product Technicians are responsible for safe, consistent daily operation of the production line. In addition, they are responsible for ensuring low waste, high yield, and the best quality product for our customers.
The Product Technician operates continuously running manufacturing equipment producing customer products to exact quality specifications, conducts visual quality inspections, packs, packages & labels finished product, provides basic troubleshooting and general housekeeping, and operates forklifts.
· Conducts visual product quality inspections.
· Measures product to ensure that product meets customer specifications, using tape measures, scales, calipers and other hand tools.
· Packs, packages & labels finished product. Operates packaging equipment.
· Gathers, records and enters paperwork to generate production records.
· Transports finish goods and raw materials throughout the facility.
· Performs periodic audits of machine settings, equipment throughout the manufacturing line
· Completes set-up of machinery and continuous running of the equipment
· Completes specific area cleanings and provides general housekeeping throughout the facility.
· Ensures consistent raw material feed. Dumps glass boxes, makes binder batches, changes binder filters, handles and prepares raw materials and monitors tank levels and equipment.
· Completes process equipment inspections and material usage reports.
· Provides on the job training support to new employees.
Minimal Qualifications or Requirements:
· 12 – 18 months experience in an industrial manufacturing position.
· Basic data entry experience
· Able to work long shifts, including availability to work at nights
· Able to stand and walk the production area throughout each shift
· Able to tolerate a fast-paced work environment in areas that are not climate controlled
· High school diploma or equivalency
· A minimum of 3 years experience in an industrial manufacturing position in a continuous operation.
Hanwha Azdel, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?