Hanwha Azdel, Inc. Lynchburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the CFO, this role requires experience with month and year end closing utilizing an ERP / SAP based system. In addition, the role requires the ability to work independently on projects and assignments as well as function as part of a team with larger assignments. with a group in larger In addition, the role to closing responsibilities, the candidate as well as actively plan and lead the department activities including financial closing and reporting, the monitoring of internal controls, support the annual and interim budgeting process, and the annual tax preparation activities. . In addition, the ideal candidate should have experience with fixed asset management as well as audit experience. A minimum of 2-5 years of accounting experience is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit monthly journal entries.
- Review and Prepare monthly financial statements and provide analysis of key factors driving performance
- Reconcile general ledger account balances monthly and resolve issues timely
- Responsible for Fixed Asset administration: project justification, approval, monitoring, and capitalization
- Support the interim and annual audit process
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and prepare reports as requested by management
- Support the annual budget and mid-year recast preparation
- Prepare annual state and federal tax schedules as well as the preparation of quarterly VAT files
- Manage customer agreements and calculate required price adjustments and rebates
- Minimum 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Advanced skill level for Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- SAP experience a plus
Hanwha Azdel, Inc.
Hanwha Azdel specializes in the manufacture of Thermoplastic Composite materials. In bringing new products to market, we go through a rigorous New Product Development (NPD) commercialization process to ensure that new products meet exacting customer requirements while being developed within expeditious lead-times.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hanwha Azdel, Inc.