Hanson of Sonoma Distillery is 100% Family Owned in Wine Country. We are looking for hardworking, self-driven people to join our team. We strive to create a unique experience in wine country.
This role will work in partnership CEO, General Manager, and CFO. Duties would include accounts payable/receivable, payroll processing, and general preparation of tax and reporting utilizing Quickbooks as well as special projects.
To succeed in the role, individuals should be friendly, must be able to work independently and, and able to fulfill a range of duties in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for someone who can continue to look at ways to contain costs but also develop new systems to help with accounting, inventory and management. We are looking for someone with excellent organization skills and effective communication skills written and verbal.
- Hands on accurate and timely processing and management of all general accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, commissions, general ledger
- Ability to communicate effectively with various departments, and able to work well within a creative environment
- Ensure timely accounts payable sign off, verification procedures and accuracy
- Provide banking and cash management on an ongoing basis
- Work with Compliance agent and Accounting firm to ensure filing of sales tax and property tax returns as required
- File Forms 1099
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met with Accountants
- Work with staff to establish goals and objectives for each quarter and monitor/advise on the progress
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close and provide required data to outside Accountant
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Assist in developing better inventory protocol and possibly role out a new inventory system
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Manage Benefits with payroll processing company
- QuickBooks and Excel
- Payroll experience with ADP
- Experience with inventory management
- Pro-active attitude and a team player
Job Type: Part-Time will develop into Full Time
- Sonoma Distillery 22985 Burndale Road, Sonoma, California 95476
- Health insurance for full time employees