Customer Service Representative
Hanson Logistics Logansport, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for supporting supply chain procedures, including processing carrier invoices for product shipped and received by Hanson. This position is located at our Logansport, IN facility.
- Starting wage is $13.50 per hour based on skills and experience
- $0.50 night shift premium
- $500 new hire bonus ($250 at start and $250 after 60 days based on attendance and performance expectations)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days
- 401k match
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Setting up new customers & their items in WMS
- Inventory Adjustments
- OSD, Returns, disposal or donations
- Courteously assists all internal and external customers
- Organize workflow to meet department goals
- Any other tasks as assigned by leadership
- Experience as a Customer Service Representative or comparable role
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Since 1954, we have fostered a culture built on the Hanson Way Genuine Beliefs, a set of core principles of family, safe, trustworthy, always improving, collaborative and thinking ahead. Hanson Logistics focus on adding value to our customers by: leveraging our expertise; cultivating partnerships; and empowering teammates through the Hanson Way.
Our company is the leading provider of temperature-controlled distribution, transportation, warehousing and supply chain services, including multi-vendor consolidation services to major retail, wholesale and food service distribution centers throughout the US. We serve the entire cold supply chain, from grower to final purchaser. Our Velocities Multi-Vendor Consolidation program is a model of excellence in refrigerated and frozen food distribution. In addition to our warehousing services, Hanson Transportation Management Services and refrigerated truck fleet provide inbound, shuttle service and nationwide truckload and less-than-truckload service. The company operates 8 warehouse facilities in Michigan and Indiana and is known for “Yes We Can!” service from our 300 Teammates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Hanson Logistics