Application/Sales Engineer-Electric Motors
Linden, NJ, USA
Position for an engineer with an interest in rotating machinery. The successful candidate will have a background in both mechanical and electrical fundamentals. He/she will be trained to support the sale of integral horsepower motors and vane-axial fans. Work requires utmost attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Customer-facing position working closely between design engineering, manufacturing, quality, and end users. The candidate should be self-motivated, capable of working independently and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The position may require light travel to customer sites and manufacturing facilities.
Other duties include:
- Evaluating the company’s product specifications versus customer requirements.
- Visiting customers, determine customer needs, supporting customer.
- Generating new business.
- Quoting existing and new designs, new construction and overhaul, and field service.
- Booking and entering orders. Keeping customers advised of order status. Internally expediting/tracking customer orders.
- The Application/Sales Engineer is the customer contact/project manager for each order. All engineering, QC, and contract transmittals/documentation flows through the Application/Sales Engineer, who is responsible for distribution and resolution.
- The Application/Sales Engineer answers all customer questions, including, but not limited to, engineering, design, application, system, specifications, pricing, lead-times/schedules, terms and conditions, and contracts/purchase orders.
- Contract administration and review.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering is required.
Minimum 2 years engineering job experience desired. Experience with electric motors would be considered a plus. Knowledge and/or experience with military specifications are also a plus. The ideal candidate shall possess excellent project management skills, advanced written and oral communication skills, an excellent work ethic and expert technical capacity.
Requirements of this job:
Must be able to multi-task and successfully manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often stressful environment
Must be willing and able to "get hands dirty" by working in the factory or occasionally troubleshooting technical challenges in the field.
Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to work as a part of a team.
Must be willing and able to undergo government screening to successfully obtain a security clearance.
Highly competitive wages
Comprehensive and highly competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision plans
Generous 401k & profit-sharing plan
Only U.S. Citizens, permanents and applicants who hold work authorization and do not require employer sponsorship will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hansome Energy Systems Inc.Linden, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.