Warehouse Coordinator/Forklift operator
Linden, NJ USA
Duties & Responsibilities
· Move large parts between departments in heavy manufacturing environment
· Organize & stock shelves with large metal parts
· Operate forklift, pallet jack and other material handling equipment
· Maintain shipping & receiving logs
· Other duties assigned
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Trade school or equivalent experience
· DL in good standing
· Must possess a strong work ethic along with a willingness & ability to perform a wide variety of duties as assigned
· Prior work experience in an industrial/warehouse shipping position is a plus; shipping large crated equipment & forklift experience is a plus. 1 year.
· Experience with forklift operation, safety and OSHA protocal
· COMPETITIVE WAGES
· COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION
· 401K & PROFIT SHARING
Only U.S. Citizens, permanents and applicants who hold work authorization and do not require employer sponsorship will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.