We are currently helping our client, a growing spaceflight company, with a search for a Recruiting Coordinator to help with a variety of tasks in the interview process to keep the team running efficiently.
Duration - 6+ months
Location – Seattle, WA - Local candidates only, please
Work sponsorship is not available at this time.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will make a direct and valuable impact on all aspects of hiring top talent for our client. This position will require someone who is nimble, flexible and a scheduling pro who is also passionate about offering a fantastic candidate experience.
- Schedule interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates.
- Update candidate records and job postings.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates.
- Provide various company reports.
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate and schedule post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities.
- Support other team members as needed.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively in a high volume environment
- Software skills, including a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint, and Visio)
- Comfort using tele- and web conferencing applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, extraordinary attention to detail, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Writing, proof reading and editing skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid change in daily responsibilities to organizational change
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new applications and to train others in system usage.
- Experience with ATS systems
- Versatile and inquisitive with an eagerness to learn new things and think creatively.
- Experience challenging established methods and improving procedures.