Customer Relations Specialist ($20 to $25 per hour, DOE)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
The Customer Relations Specialist is the driving force of customer satisfaction throughout the dealership. The position requires handling customer concerns effectively, following-up to resolve issues, and identifying the root cause of customer concerns while implementing new processes, to prevent an issue in the future. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is organized, has strong communication skills with attention to detail, and is able to get along with others, while representing a professional demeanor.
Reports to the Executive General Manager and other assigned department managers.
Job Summary and Key Success Metrics:
The Consumer Relationship Manager plays many roles to optimize interactions between Hansel Auto Group and the customer: CSI monitoring and reporting, Social Media Champion, Dealership and Employee Events Planner, Action Team Leader, Hansel Champion and Customer Relations.
- Manage and track all customer feedback, to limit escalations for service, collision, and sales
- Proactively increase customer satisfaction by ensuring employees follow best practices throughout the customer journey.
- Communicate directly with customers or insure department manager successful communicates with customer to drive action and resolution
- Communicate and celebrate positive results
- Outbound customer satisfaction calls and/or emails
- Track root causes of issues, prioritize for systemic fixes, drive team and resources to make systemic fixes (eliminate problems before they happen. Be pro-active.
- Champion/point of contact for team building events
- Drive the success of the customer experience by defining, implementing and executing daily measuring/reporting of various data results.
- Find where the concerns/issues are; create successful resolutions from the data provided
- Team reviews each return or review daily
- Status update calls from service tracked daily, etc.
- Evaluate mystery shops (phone, internet, and/or in-person); review with management
- Monitor phone handling and Phone KPI
- Assist with timecard corrections, approvals in a timely manner.
- Welcome committee - for new employees.
- Create a monthly newsletter to keep employees informed of dealership news.
- Communicate all customer and employee events by developing flyers, emails, etc.
- Remove KPI Lead Disputes and Process missed Lead Retail Credits (missed conversions)
- COVID Task Force
- Weekly CSI Summary report for management. (To be completed on Fridays)
Social Media and Websites
- Manage social media sites
- Plan, shoot, edit and upload videos and photos to social media sites.
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer issues.
- Internet searches for news, articles, tips to post or share with the management team.
- Implements social media campaign.
- Communicate public feedback to management team
- Promote social media within the organization
- Social Media presence
- Posting strategy to give the store personality and Social Media presence and “soul”
- Monitor and respond to social (Google, Facebook, YELP, etc.) store ratings and customer feedback
- Develop and coordinate dealership sales and employee events
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space
- Arrange food and beverages for meeting and events
- Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of meetings/events
- Decorate dealership during the holiday season
- Coordinate invites and communication with marketing
- Support HR to facilitate job fairs.
Action Team Leader:
- Helps choose appropriate candidates to join Action Team.
- Lead Action Team by facilitating work to each member with a specific role.
- Coordinate and co-lead Action team meetings.
- Act as a liaison between Action Team and Leadership Team to drive a timely resolution.
- Develop presentations to present to Leadership Team.
**This position may require occasional evening or weekend work due to customer or employee events and/or meetings.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Employee Discounts on vehicles, service and parts
We are proud to be a family owned business with over 60 years in Sonoma County and over 160 years in California. We sell and service eight of the most precious brands in the industry. We take a long term view about investing in our people and the community. We have more than 500 employees in Sonoma County.
We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed and improving our community! We provide an environment in which everyone can be his or her best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
Caring Drives Us!! We care about making customers feel great, helping our employees succeed, and improving our community! We are intensely competitive and provide an environment in which everyone can be their best. This ensures that our customers get the best experience in the business and our community is a better place.
See how Caring Drives Us at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0mA0Sm7yA&t=22s
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?