Electronics Assembly and Lab Technician
Hans Rudolph inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Electrical Electronics Lab Technician
Hans Rudolph inc. is a small family owned business incorporated in 1960 performing design and manufacturing of our own product lines in the medical device field of Respiratory Care specifically in lung function testing. We have one facility operating one shift per day with 45-50 persons.
Summary: The electronics technician is a single person department responsible for all electronic device assembly, testing, repair and trouble shooting.
- · Assembles electrical/electronic equipment including medical related devices, sub-assemblies, and P.C.B.’s using approved work instructions, source control drawings, and shop orders.
- · Performs burn-in testing of electrical assemblies.
- · Performs vibration testing of electrical assemblies.
- · Performs safety testing of electrical assemblies including Safety Analyzer and Hi-Pot.
- · Responsible for performance testing of electrical assemblies using DMM’s, O’scopes, environmental chambers, thermometers, thermocouples, sweep function generators, testing software, and in-house developed electrical/pneumatic testers.
- · Uses solder stations, de-soldering stations, and other soldering equipment in the production and repair of electrical assemblies which include through-hole and surface mount electronic components.
- · Services and repairs customer owned electrical devices including some electronic component level repairs.
- · Reads and interprets electrical schematics, circuit diagrams, and circuit board layouts.
- · Uses and maintains required E.S.D. equipment and documentation when assembling or servicing electronic devices and components.
- · Maintains accurate inventory and traceability of electrical parts and sub-assemblies.
- · Responsible for loading of some operating software onto electronic devices with subsequent testing.
- · Tests/Calibrates/Repairs in-house electrical testers and controllers.
- · Uses hand tools including screwdrivers, nut drivers, sockets, pliers, wrenches, wire strippers, contact crimpers, hammers, reamers, files, tubing cutters, utility knives, and picks in the production process.
- · Uses power tools such as electric drill motors, engravers, and heat guns.
- · Uses inspection/measuring equipment including tape measures, rulers, balance scales, magnifiers, calipers, pneumatic pressure gauges, and flow meters.
- · Manages multiple jobs simultaneously.
Skills and Experience:
- Technical related certification a plus (but not necessary).
- Electronics hands on experience for 5 or more years.
- Technical skills and prior experience.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
Hans Rudolph inc.
8325 Cole ParkwayLenexa, KS
Get fresh Electronics Lab Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!