1st, 2nd and 3rd shift immediate positions!
Some weekends, overtime and flexible shift times required
Perform packaging duties including sorting, counting, preparing and packaging baked goods in a quality manner for distribution while complying with GMP’s, food safety and quality standards, and safety policies and procedures.
- Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Package finished product into case
- Observe product quality and discard out of spec product
- Verify and record product weights and/or verify product is moving through packaging machine intact (not doubled/damaged)
- Maintain cleanliness of work area - clean and sweep floors as needed
- Comply with food safety and quality assurance standards (GMP, HACCP, FSI, SQF, etc.
- Follow all Safety Guidelines and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Other duties as assigned Requirements Job Specifications:
- Shift flexibility required
- High energy level
- Team player • Organized
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Manufacturing plant environment with frequent standing for extended periods of time; walking, lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 60 pounds unassisted; bending, crouching, stooping, reaching, and climbing stairs and ladders.
- Ability to work overtime and flexibility in work hours (24 hour operation)
Why Work Here?
Lots of room for growth! Fast Pace!
Glendale Heights, IL