Senior Human Resources Generalist
Hanon Systems Novi, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Hanon Systems, a tier one automotive supplier, is looking for a Senior Human Resources Generalist who will be responsible for providing a broad range of strategical and tactical human resources support to the Human Resources Director (HR Business Partner) in an effort to support product and function groups around the world.
- Perform administrative duties with a high degree of urgency, effectiveness, confidentiality & professionalism
- Develop, maintain, and analyze reports related to employees in multiple countries
- Work with Human Resources Managers around the world to help them with job requisition requests, new hire compensation requests, and maintaining the accuracy of data in our global HRIS system (Successfactors)
- Guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Work with HR Managers and Corporate staff on information related to compensation and benefit analysis globally
- Learn and understand all aspects of the HRIS system and compensation/benefits system to assist with requests
- Help with yearly talent development, performance review and succession planning processes
- Assist with questions related to US employment laws
- Follow up with HR Managers and staff around the world with new information, direction, and company objectives
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Years of Experience and Education
- 10 years of experience in a broad range of human resources disciplines preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business, or related major preferred
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Exceptional organization skills; ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to display high degree of professionalism and business acumen.
- Experience with a complex and multi-national company
Hanon Systems is a global, automotive supplier sharply focused on customer satisfaction, innovation, and growth, with a vision to be a leader in thermal and energy management solutions. For more than 30 years, we have grown by continually adapting to industry trends and exceeding customer expectations. Looking forward, we are working diligently to achieve operational excellence and delivering eco-friendly automotive thermal and energy management solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Hanon Systems