SR Material Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for overseeing scheduling and material planning to support our production and customer requirements. The roles and responsibilities listed are not meant to be all inclusive. The needs of the company may require individuals to perform other functions.
- Oversee master production planning for assembly lines, and supporting manufacturing functions.
- Validate that production lines and support functions are in line with capacity commitments to support customer needs.
- Oversee accurate supplier releases in an ERP system to ensure product availability for production.
- Manage physical inventory and cycle counting activities, and problem solve variances that are above set thresholds.
- Responsible for acceptable supplier scorecard fulfillment rates to customers.
- Manage optimum inventory levels to support production, but minimize inventory costs.
- Strategically look for logistic opportunities to minimize total landed cost.
- Work with material analysts to validate shortages and needed premium freight to support customer.
- Premium freight reports internally (AETC Summary).
- Support requests/study for logistics costs.
- Manage processes to minimize obsolescence while supporting customer’s requirements.
- Manage supply base development to ensure suppliers are shipping to material releases.
- Oversee and manage material analysts and scheduler to support and develop team members.
- Be able to cover material analyst and scheduler during vacation or other absences.
- Support and participate in EHS objectives.
Years of Experience
- Five+ years production planning and scheduling experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor degree in field related with production and inventory control and/or equivalent combination of education. Past work experience will be considered.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Experience using SAP required.
- Experience using MRP/ERP system-SAP preferred.
- Experience in managing manufacturing processes, productivity, and efficiency requirements as related to scheduling activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, organization skills.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to understand customer demand and how to alter production to meet demand as well as an ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge of shipping & receiving functions including international freight.
- Previous automotive is a plus, but not necessary.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hanon Systems
Get fresh Material Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.