Learning and Development Specialist
Do you enjoy helping employees unlock their full potential? If so, we invite you join us here at Hanon Systems as Learning and Development Regional Lead. In this position, you will focus on creating and delivering of effective and cutting-edge learning and development material to achieve organizational goals.
· Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments
- Identifies training needs and, in consultation with departmental officials, establishes immediate and/or long-range training priorities for University personnel, which could include managerial training and development.
- Plans, develops, organizes, and implements a comprehensive development and training plan including functional skills and technical knowledge training.
- Designs and develops training, which could include any audio-visual aids, handbooks, and/or written on-line documentation, to meet specific training needs.
- Delivers stand-up training on generic or technical topics to targeted personnel.
- Continuously evaluates relevancy and accuracy of curricula content and monitors the process and impact of training on learning and on-the-job performance.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative professional relationships with departmental personnel, including management, in order to plan training sessions.
- Responsible for client registration for workshops and training sessions; confirms attendance via confirmation letter or e-mail.
- Maintains registration/attendance records of employees in order to prepare reports and studies on training programs and activities; assesses the success and/or failure of such programs.
- May supervise professional, technical and clerical staff as assigned.
Years of Experience
5 years of experience in talent management or employee engagement
Education: BS/BA Human Resources, Labor Relations, or related major required. MS Human Resources / Organizational Development preferred.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Strong conflict resolution and innovative problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence business decisions both regionally and globally.
- Experience in Organizational Development and individual career planning.
Special Requirements (i.e., Overtime, Travel, etc.)
· Domestic and international travel required; overtime required as needed.
Hanon SystemsNovi, MI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.