Hannon Auto Service
- $70,000 Yearly
- Careers Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Compensation
- Simple IRA
We are looking for an Automotive Technician to join our successful service center.
As an Automotive Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicles. You must have extensive knowledge of vehicle systems.
If you have a “never give up” attitude and are willing to problem-solve until you find the best solution for the customer, we want to hear from you.
- Use your expertise and diagnostic tools to evaluate vehicle malfunction codes
- Assist with establishing service center procedures for tracking repair status, maintaining technical documentation, and other necessary protocols
- Carry out routine vehicle maintenance tasks such as tire rotations, oil changes, and brake pad replacements
- Conduct in-depth vehicle inspections of all systems, including engine, transmission, and brakes
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Convey necessary vehicle repair information to customers in a clear and concise manner
- High school diploma or GED is required
- An associate degree or completion of an automotive service technician training program is preferred
- Automotive Service Excellence/ASE certification or Society of Automotive Engineers/SAE certification is preferred
- Strong customer service and communications skills are required
- State Inspection and Drivers License is required
Hannon Auto ServiceWarminster, PA
23 days ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.