About the role:
This role is ideal for recent graduates looking to work with senior management in a private equity-backed firm and eventually own their own business. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in customer-focused environment with demanding project management responsibilities. Must have strong interest in the construction industry, but no previous experience necessary.
What you'll do:
We’re looking for a dynamic, sharp-as-a-tack Project Coordinator to help our organization achieve long-term sustainable growth by continuing to disrupt our industry. You’ll work directly with our Project Manager team to facilitate successful completion of projects from start to finish. This includes creating customer proposals, negotiating customer contracts, and leading projects successfully to completion by working alongside our production team. Upon successful completion of this role, you will be promoted to Project Manager.
Our ideal candidate:
- Optimistic and high-energy problem solver
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Proactive and comfortable working with uncertainty
- Equipped with 2+ years of experience in customer-focused environment with demanding project management responsibilities
- Crystal-clear communicator in person and online
- A team player at heart who’s comfortable acting as a leader
- Confident without an ego (you take your work seriously, but not yourself)
- Able to make tough decisions when called for
- Construction experience is helpful but not necessary
- Passion for not only learning specialty trade in high-demand but also to develop leadership skills and business acumen in a growing industry
- Clear desire to succeed and strong belief in equal opportunity based on merit