Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Hanley Energy is a multi-award-winning global innovator, delivering mission-critical and energy-efficient solutions. We offer a comprehensive range of critical infrastructure products and services encompassing electrical design, software controls, consulting and training.
Our Global Competency Center (G.C.C.) is situated in Stamullen, Co. Meath, Ireland with offices located in USA, Australia, Germany, the Nordics and South Africa. Hanley Energy has a wealth of enterprise level expertise working in the Data Center Industry for a range of US and international clients.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with the commercial teams, business functional leads and technical team members, both on-site and in remote business units, to create deliverables such as Process Maps, Business and Functional Requirements (including Use cases), User Stories, User Acceptance Tests and Operational procedures.
- Own the business application ecosystem and monitor the health of key systems, managing all updates, changes and internal audits across all systems.
- Participate in workshops with stakeholders to evaluate department needs or issues and develop requirements.
- Foster a close working relationship with Program & process development, IT and quality department in the overall delivery of solutions and initiatives. Provide them with ongoing support to help drive and refine business improvements.
- Identify and define technical solutions to enhance business systems and process improvement needs using workflow, data optimization and automation tools.
- Support change requirements through accurate impact analysis and defining change specifications
- Ensure quality at all times through adherence to and supporting processes, procedures and methodologies, including the maintenance of process documentation on shared file systems
- Create and develop project plans to implement approved projects.
- Monitor and control project activities per the plan and communicate status to key stakeholders. Implementing and following projects and enhancements using appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Work in a multi-project environment with an ability to focus on individual tasks and keep momentum, with the confidence to ask for help when required.
- Understanding of change management processes and how to successfully implement new processes within a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Communicate and coordinate smart reports and other technical developments from geographically dispersed teams and business functions.
Key Skills – Functional, Technical and Process
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- At least three years' experience of working in some technical capacity with an ERP or Financial System. (Preferably in an electrical contracting or manufacturing setting).
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Business Analysis Qualification or Scrum certification would be advantageous
- Experience using BA Skills and techniques to elicit the required information and produce deliverables to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing workshops and coordinating outputs
- Experience using MS Visio, SharePoint and other Office products
- Hands on experience using market leading BI tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL Database desired.
- Strong numeracy skills and experience with the Microsoft office suite, experience of advanced Excel (i.e. formula writing, macro and VBA).
- Ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyze and document Business Process, User and Data Functional requirements in a structured way
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
- Highly organized and capable of managing conflicting priorities & deadlines.
- Strong influencing, networking, communication and relationship building skills to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders across business functions.
- Comfortable demonstrating and teaching technology concepts to others.
- Knowledge of standard project management and milestone-based task management.
- Willingness to learn and support new application modules and technologies.
- Integrity- “I do the right thing every time.”
- Ownership- “I take control of what is mine.”
- Accountability- “I am responsible for my own actions.”
- Initiative- “I see what is needed and I do it.”
- Attitude- “I positively approach opportunities.”
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous Paid Time off
- Career progression within a rapidly expanding organization
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Excellent training opportunities
Hanley Energy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. For more, visit www.hanleyenergy.com or connect via twitter @HanleyEnergy.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS POSITION IS EXPRESSLY CONTINGENT ON AUTHORIZATION FOR LEGAL EMPLOYMENT IN THE UNITED STATES. IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL LAW, ALL PERSONS CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION MUST AFFIRM THAT THEY ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES AND, PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT, APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO VERIFY IDENTITY AND COMPLETE THE REQUIRED FORM I-9 EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION FORM.
BusinessView all jobs at Hanley Energy