Skye Management is looking to hire a Housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
- Keep apartments, facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep the linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as needed.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in apartments, facilities and common areas to the Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- As a housekeeper you will also assist the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Assist with cleaning up resort-sponsored guest activities and functions.
- Assist your Resort Manager in responding to guest inquiries in a timely, professional manner and with patience and concern.
- Solve guest-related problems and address conflicts with a positive attitude.
- Housekeepers may also drive a motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Experience & Skills
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One to three years of experience in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Previous housekeeping experience is a plus.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Strong communication skills – candidate must be able to speak and write English fluently and to communicate via email.
Company Industry: Real Estate
Job Role: Housekeeper
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Mid-Level
Job Location: Orange, New Jersey, United States
Residence Location: New Jersey, United States