Document Systems Success Profile
Document Systems is nationally recognized leader in providing document technology solutions. www.documentsystems.com
Job Title: Business Development (Entry level Sales)
Major Goals and Responsibilities:
Exceed overall total revenue plan including hardware, software and service solutions. Learn and adhere to the Document Systems Sales Process that encompasses the entire process from delivering the value proposition to implementing the solution to performing scheduled account reviews. Utilize an effective communication approach to converse naturally with business executives using professional business acumen. Create and execute a plan to meet minimum weekly activity requirements for setting and completing appointments, performing account reviews, conducting assessments and creating executive summary recommendations.
Products and Services Represented by the Sales Division:
Multifunctional Printers, Scanners, Wide Format, Scanning Software Solutions, Document Management Software Solutions , Print Management Software Solutions and Managed Services Solutions.
1-Targeted prospecting activities to set appointments that include the use of social media, e-mail marketing, telemarketing, field visits and networking events.
2- Conducting effective initial appointments that build the business case for managed services and performing an assessment.
3-Perform a thorough assessment to uncover document process problems and create an executive summary that explains how we can solve.
4-Clearly present the findings of the executive summary and implement one of the solutions.
5-Follow up on an scheduled basis with clients by conducting a quarterly business review to discover additional areas that we can provide support and strengthen the relationship..
Primary People Contacts in the Position:
Key contacts with both current and future clients are the Chief –Level that include Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO) , Chief Information Officer (CIO), Controller, Manager and President.
Within Document Systems you will be interacting with the core support team that includes the Branch Administrator, Service Manager, Operations Manager and Sales Manager.
Behavioral Traits and Skills:
Traits-Confident, assertive, social, goal oriented, self starter, motivated, high energy level, driven, ambitious, aggressive, positive attitude, competitive, ability to analyze processes, as well as recognize and solve problems.
Skills -Strong presentation and communications, questioning and listening. Good understanding of Microsoft Programs.
These outside business-to-business sales opportunities include responsibility to:
· Meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
· Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service through follow up contact and consultation after the sale to protect and grow market share in assigned territory.
· Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure sales are generated and are processed efficiently to achieve customer satisfaction.
· Contact prospective customers through a combination of telephone, e-mail and in person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings, prepare presentations and proposals.
· Close sales, gather all detailed information, and develop a sales plan for the account.
· Minimum of 2 years (B2B) related industry experience (copiers/printers preferred and High Volume and Production Print strongly preferred) but other high tech industry experience will be considered
· History of success (prior sales experience, grades, part time employment, internships, awards, etc)
· Effective customer relations.
· A driven, decisive, organized and results oriented approach.
· A strong knowledge of document imaging products and general office computing.
· Presentation, organization and interpersonal skills that set you apart
· PC hardware and software expertise is required
· Experienced salespeople will be requested to provide details about their successes.
Document Systems offers an attractive compensation package, which includes:
· Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
· Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
· 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
· Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
· Employee Referral Bonus Program.
· Ongoing training opportunities.
· State-of-the-art office products