Job Duties and Responsibilities: Perform the operations and processes to manufacture sterile and non-sterile penicillin products for human and veterinary use, including
- Strict adherence to standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices;
- Perform the prescribed inspection procedures, complete required calculations, and paperwork;
- Follow detailed instruction for assembly, disassembly, and set up of equipment;
- Perform required cleaning of the aseptic manufacturing facility and equipment;
- Assist with preventive maintenance as directed;
- Obtain raw materials, perform check-in procedures, accurately weigh/measure as required; calculate quantities, perform conversions as needed;
- Observe and maintain aseptic technique in a clean room environment.
Candidates should have an Associates Degree in science or equivalent, and one to two years in a pharmaceutical or other manufacturing environment performing like duties. Knowledge of cGMP's preferred. Skills should include mechanical and analytical aptitude, strong attention to detail, and self-starter with a high level of motivation.
Typical shift is 8:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. A 15% pay differential applies to 3rd shift work hours. Candidates must be flexible for additional work days per week and/or additional hours per day. May, occasionally, work 1st shift 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.