Truck Driver/Warehouse Laborer
- Posted: over a month ago
Hanes Geo Components (a division of Leggett & Platt) in Kansas City, MO is seeking a truck driver/warehouse person for $18/hr. Hanes converts and distributes erosion control and soil stabilization products to distributors and contractors throughout the United States and Canada.
- Pulling orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Making deliveries to local customers as needed
- Safely operating a forklift
- Organizing the warehouse space
- Valid Class E License with 1 year of driving experience (or the ability to get one), a clean driving record, and stable work history
- Flatbed & QUALCOMM experience preferred (willing to train)
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Our ideal candidate will be team oriented, have excellent communication and computer skills, experience with shipping, receiving, and bar-coded inventory (willing to train).
Hanes Companies is a people-first organization dedicated to providing a complete benefits package for our employees and their families. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings with company match, discount stock plan, paid time off, paid holidays, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement, education reimbursement, and many more!
We work to foster a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equity in which everyone is respected, valued, and has an equal opportunity to contribute, thrive, and advance. We are focused on maintaining a workforce that represents the many customers we serve and the communities in which we operate.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
Powered by JazzHR
AddressKansas City, MO
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Hanes Companies