Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 26 days ago
Hanes Geo Components (HGC), a division of Leggett & Platt Inc., is seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR). HGC is the leading distributor of geosynthetics, erosion control, and soil stabilization products used in the construction industry.
Primary responsibilities are:
- Accurately enter customer orders that are received on the telephone or electronically
- Greet and assist customers who walk-in for orders
- Communicate with customers regarding any challenges to their order such as logistics, inventory adjustments and etc.
- Provide professional administrative support for the location
- Prepare and submit customer quotes
- Maintain and distribute product literature
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient and accurate with data entry, competent math skills (converting square feet to square yards)
- Exceptional computer skills
- An associate degree in business, marketing, etc. is preferred
Hanes Companies is a people-first organization dedicated to providing a complete benefits package for our employees and their families. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, retirement savings with company match, discount stock plan, paid time off, paid holidays, employee assistance program, gym reimbursement, education reimbursement, and many more!
We work to foster a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equity in which everyone is respected, valued, and has an equal opportunity to contribute, thrive, and advance. We are focused on maintaining a workforce that represents the many customers we serve and the communities in which we operate.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Hanes Companies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?