Handyman Pro of Central VA Harrisonburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- $22 - $28 per hour, possible salary for the right candidate.
- Health insurance available.
- Paid time off available
- Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures of various types of wood, plywood, and wallboard.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
- Previous experience in the carpenter field - knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment, and supplies used in the carpenter service
- Mechanical aptitude – knowledgeable and skilled in using various hand and power tools
- Knowledge of appropriate materials and parts
- Ability to learn and operate a variety of basic computer programs and systems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public
- Team player; strong collaboration skills
- Be a self-starter with the ability to organize multiple projects, manage rapidly shifting priorities and produce tangible, measurable results
- Must have a valid drivers' license with a good driving record and be insurable
- Basic business math and legible handwriting
- Technical /apprenticeship training a plus.
- One to Three years preferred in applicable fields listed above.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Handyman Pro.
Handyman Pro of Central VA
ConstructionView all jobs at Handyman Pro of Central VA