SENIOR CRAFTSMEN WANTED
Handyman Connection of Rockville, MD Bowie, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SENIOR CRAFTSMEN: SPEND LESS TIME CHASING JOBS AND MORE TIME EARNING MONEY AND WORK ONLY THE HOURS YOU WANT TO WORK. GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SEMI-RETIRED CRAFTSMEN LOOKING TO EARN SOME ADDITIONAL INCOME OR RECEIVE GREAT INCOME BY WORKING FULL TIME!
We are specifically looking for older senior craftsmen, (fifty years of age or older) looking to either work part-time or full-time. This job requires a whole lotta of knowledge and trade skills and very little physical labor. Thus this job is a great fit for semi-retired older craftsmen. No weekend or evening service calls unless you want them! Great craftsmen are always in demand at Handyman Connection of Maryland. In fact, we have work year round with over 50% of our business generated from repeat customers and customer referrals. You can make a great living doing a variety of work on a flexible schedule. Enjoy a rewarding career with the largest nationwide chain of locally owned and operated handyman/home improvement companies . . .. The Original Home Improvement Specialists. Handyman Connection of Maryland is a locally owned and operated, well established Home Improvement Company.
What You Will Receive:
• Earn as much as $1200/week, depending on your skill, and availability
• Flexible work schedule
The Multi-Skilled Craftsman specializes in all types of home repair, maintenance, remodeling and renovation. You must have basic construction skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others with a positive attitude.
• Constructing, installing, and repairing structures and fixtures.
• Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing projects.
• Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
• Must have current Driver's License and proof of insurance on your truck or van
• Must have 10 years or more verifiable experience in one or more of the following industries: Building Maintenance, Remodeling, or Home Improvement
• Must have a solid command of the English language, (both written and verbal) as you will be expected to effectively communicate with our clients on a one on one basis
• Must pass screening process
• Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
• Must have ALL TOOLS to complete any job from start to finish
• This is a drug free company and all employees must be able and willing to consent to a background check, and the possibility of random drug and alcohol tests
• Craftsman must be a US citizen or legal resident
• Must be able to provide verifiable references
• Must be able to work 3- 5 days per week
* Must either have or be willing to obtain general liability insurance
*Must own a shop vacuum and be a pro at keeping and leaving work environment on a daily basis clean and tidy.
* To be considered for this position interested parties are to submit a current resume or work history.
* Please do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.
We are always looking to speak with craftsmen who have experience in related trades including Electricians, Plumbers, Painters, Masons, Installers or any skilled tradesmen (journeyman or master level) from the residential or commercial construction industry. Please, no Project Managers
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUBMISSION OF A CURRENT RESUME OR WORK HISTORY IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO BEING CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH HANDYMAN CONNECTION OF MARYLAND
What our customers say:
Watch MoreWhy Handyman Connection?#ZR