What You Will Receive
- Earn $30-45/hour or up to $1,200/week, depending on your skills and availability
- Professional Office Support - scheduling, customer support, job tracking
- Free access to custom mobile application for scheduling and communications
- Successful marketing campaign that brings us well qualified customers
- Branded apparel and signage
The Electrician performs and coordinates the installation, repair and service of electric and electronic components in a residential and light commercial setting. You must have experience as a residential electrician, and you must have a positive attitude.
- Install, maintain and repair installed existing equipment and related AC and DC existing branch circuits and feeders.
- Determine general condition of all electrical equipment, be able to troubleshoot electrical malfunctions and determine extent of necessary repairs.
- Ability to determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects.
- Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues, and present a description of a work order to a customer.
- Must have current Driver's License and submit to a background check
- Must have tools, vehicle and good references
- Must have experience in the remodeling or home repair trades
- Independent Contractors must carry liability insurance and workers comp
- Must carry electrician license
- Must pass screening process
- Must have a smart phone and access to the internet
Ready to Learn More?
Please complete the short application, and we will contact you for a quick conversation to see if this could be the right match for you. Check us out on the web at: www.handymanconnection.com
What our customers say:
Why Handyman Connection?
Handyman Connection of Boise, ID