Hands of Heartland Norfolk, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for dependable, compassionate people to provide job coaching to people with developmental disabilities in the Lincoln area. Must be able to work flexible hours.
Hands of Heartland has been supporting people with developmental disabilities in the Omaha/Bellevue area since 1997. We value our team members and offer highly competitive wages and benefits, including 7 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement, for team members who work 30 or more hours a week. We offer higher wages for experience.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Have dependable transportation
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- Collaborate with employer to create natural supports on the job
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job duties
- Communicate with the employer in a professional manner
- Support the individual with training
- Advocate for the individual employee on work related issues
- Complete and maintain required documentation on a web-based system
- Ability to pass registry and background checks
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
Hands of Heartland
EducationView all jobs at Hands of Heartland