We are seeking an SLP-CCC to join our team! You will evaluate and treat children in a school setting with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Previous experience in speech pathology or other related fields
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
We provide great compensation, flexible schedule and are seeking therapists in the central Kentucky area.
Must love children.