- Develop and implement developmentally-appropriate, ECE curriculum-based lesson plans in accordance with program philosophy and early educational core standards.
- Create and teach early educational and enrichment activities for 2-3 year old students according to developmental level, individual abilities, and curricular standards.
- Establish and maintain a safe, inviting, and quality classroom learning environment.
- Perform evaluation observations and student assessments to monitor academic progress and developmental advancement.
- Establish professional approaches to maintain effective communication and responsive interactions with children, parents/family members, and employees so to uphold a high-quality early education program.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Associate Degree in ECE with a minimum of 2 years of prior teaching experience in a licensed preschool program.
- Completion of the state-mandated pre-employment background clearance process, TB testing and applicable health screening procedures, and initial training requirements.
- Meets all state licensing regulatory standards and conditions of employment.
- Demonstrates a commitment to teamwork and a collaborative, supportive school environment.
- Exhibits strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.