Assistant Spa Manager
Hand & Stone Virginia and Maryland Olney, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa in Olney is looking for a dedicated individual to lead by example and manage the day-to-day operations of a client-focused front desk team. This position is focused on membership sales and retention; we believe by providing amazing services and providing a healthy environment for our employees, our clients will want to see us on a monthly basis and our membership base will continue to grow. We are seeking a driven individual to help lead the Team to make it happen!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Manager must always lead by example and demonstrate consistent sales skills. A more extensive list of the responsibilities is as follows:
- Meet membership sales goals
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with clients
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and balance the daily appointment book
- Greet and check-in/out clients before/after their appointment
- Learn about our products and services for effective, clear communication
- Execute the daily operational tasks, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by management
- Uphold store cleanliness standards in the entire spa
- Communicate the continually changing schedule and operational needs with coworkers
- Communicate with both massage therapists and estheticians to maximize the appointment book
- Computer data entry
- Manage all scheduling for front desk staff, massage therapists, and estheticians
- Oversee training of staff
- Order retail and professional product as needed; manage a current inventory on all products
- Create and aid in implementation of sales goals for staff.
- Oversee implementation of corporate protocols.
- Goal-oriented, with ambition to obtain top-management level
- Sales experience with proven results; membership sales is a plus
- Capability to work flexible hours, specifically occasional nights, weekends, and holidays. We are open seven (7) days a week.
- We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. We close early on Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude; be able to remain calm in fast pace environment
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Exceptional with organizing and prioritizing; attention to detail and multi- tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience to be considered
- Please include expected hourly rate
Position is hourly plus generous commission, and multiple bonuses throughout the year.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Hand & Stone Virginia and Maryland
Personal CareView all jobs at Hand & Stone Virginia and Maryland