Spa Operations Manager
Hand & Stone - Rancho Santa Margarita Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARE YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER WITH A PASSION FOR THE SPA INDUSTRY? Ready to take your Management experience to new levels?
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!
We are an established, well-respected and growing, full-service Spa.
The Spa Operations Manager Position responsibilities include:
- Overall oversight of all spa operations
- Management of back-office responsibilities
- Inventory management of retail products, office and spa supplies
- Daily transactions review, auditing and reporting
- Spa and staff performance reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and products
- Ability to promote the health and wellness benefits of both massage therapy and facials
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays
- Strong organizational/planning and computer skills
- A variety of other tasks needed in support of daily spa activities and ownership requests
Additionally the Spa Operations Manager will be required to perform Front Desk Spa Associates responsibilities including booking appointments, ringing out clients, selling spa service upgrades, memberships and gift cards.
If qualified, the Spa Operations Manager may also assume responsibility for spa marketing and social media activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly wage plus commissions and bonuses
- Flexible schedule
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts