Lead Massage Therapist
Hand & Stone - Rancho Santa Margarita Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa is currently looking for a skilled Lead Massage Therapist to drive success in our spa.
Are you looking for more opportunities as a Massage Therapist? In addition to a full complement of massages types, Hand & Stone offers a variety of upgraded massage services including Himalayan Salt Stone, Hot Stone and Decompression therapies. Join us in developing our staff and spa operations.
As the Lead Massage Therapist, you will be responsible for the organization, education, development, promotion and supervision of our Massage Therapists. The Lead Massage Therapist also holds all Massage Therapists accountable for provide cutting edge, personalized, and safe treatments and services that encourage repeat business.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to customers
- Recruit, hire and mentor Massage Therapists to promote career growth through training, development and performance assessments
- Monitor Therapists' individual daily, weekly and monthly revenue totals to ensure they are achieving or exceeding goals
- Ensure massage therapy rooms are always maintained with supplies, clean and orderly) have fresh sheets, are neat, orderly, and clean.
- High School diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years massage experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of (spa / body) treatments preferred
- CAMTC Massage Therapist license
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Hand and Stone
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.