Come join the Hand & Stone team at our BRAND NEW LOCATION in Downtown Doral! If you're looking for a clean and reputable workplace that values YOU, then look no further because Hand and Stone in Downtown Doral wants to talk to you!!
We are in search of Massage Therapists looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
- Consistently meeting rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with members and guests. Providing excellent customer service
- Customizing service based on client request and observations
- Perform consecutive 50 and 80 minute massages
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Promoting therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy lifestyle programs.
- Confidently and knowledgeably recommending members and guests about services, products and programs.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions by reading emails, memos and/or communication boards as well as attending Mandatory Staff Meetings
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining a positive work environment by modeling exemplary behavior
- Must be able to work weekends.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as well as positive employment references
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation and generous bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- Established book of business
- All supplies provided
- Free Training/Continuing Education