Hand & Stone - Charlotte Charlotte, NC
- Posted: January 18, 2021
As the Massage Manager, you will be responsible for the organization, promotion, development, and supervision of the Massage Therapists. The Massage Manager also holds all Massage Therapists accountable for provide cutting edge, personalized, and safe treatments and services that encourage repeat business.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Best in class processes for spa sanitation and illness prevention to ensure the health/safety of our employees and members
- Open, honest and clear communication to ensure both the success of our employees and the satisfaction of our members.
- An atmosphere of compassion and respect with an emphasis on health and family.
- A sense of humor with the desire to have fun
- Competitive compensation and generous bonus structure
- Health benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Critical Illness
- Accrue paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunities for growth
- Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to customers
- Recruit, hire and mentor Massage Therapists to promote career growth through training, development and performance assessments
- Monitor Therapists' individual daily, weekly and monthly revenue totals to ensure they are achieving or exceeding goals
- Ensure massage therapy rooms are always maintained with supplies, clean and orderly) have fresh sheets, are neat, orderly, and clean.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-5 years massage experience in a professional environment
- Knowledge of (spa / body) treatments preferred
- Massage Therapist license
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade at Hand and Stone
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.