Licensed Massage Therapist
Hand & Stone - Arvada & Boulder Arvada, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa ARVADA
Are you looking for a safe working environment with a great team and supportive management? Then look no further because Hand and Stone Boulder wants to talk to you!! Our spa has re-opened after the Stay at Home period and our clients are eager to receive massage therapy in an environment they know is taking every possible precaution to protect clients and employees.
We are in search of Massage Therapists looking for a long-term role in a safe, stable, and positive environment at our young spa in Boulder, CO! You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! Experienced and recently graduated massage therapists welcome!
- Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue
- Follow all sanitation and illness prevention protocols without exception
- Treat clients in a professional caring manner
- Develop and propose client treatment plans unique to their individual needs
- Provide clients with guidance and information about the benefits of massage as an integral part of their overall wellness program
- Maintain detailed treatment records
- Must carry liability insurance and adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Ability to introduce clients to spa enhancements that provide additional relaxation and therapeutic benefit
- Team player
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment and appearance
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation, generous bonuses, gratuities and upgrade opportunities
- Flexible schedules: open 7 days a week, FT/PT available
- Medical, dental, vision and short term disability benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Convenient location
- All supplies provided- linens, lotions, etc.
- Spacious rooms with electric lift massage tables
- Free Training/Continuing Education
- Team atmosphere- sharing of knowledge and techniques
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.