Contact Center Client Service Advisor
Hancock Whitney Bank Denham Springs, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $14 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
If you are passionate about serving customers, sales orientated, and working for a highly regarded regional bank, then the Contact Center Client Service Advisor position may be ideal for you. In this role, you serve as the face and voice for Hancock Whitney Bank. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Our commitment to service puts your passion to serve – and your personality – at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company.
Summary of Duties/Responsibilities
- Delivers extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Strives to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us.
- Evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers; reinforcing the benefits of banking with Hancock Whitney Bank by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
- Use communication tools such as; phone, chat, social media, CRM applications, and other tools to communicate with clients the way they choose.
- 6 months experience in a role providing customer service.
- Strong computer skills and navigation of systems
- All new full-time Client Service Advisors are required to work Monday – Friday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and a minimum of two Saturdays a month from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Part time associates work a set amount of hours each day Monday – Friday and could potentially work Saturdays.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.
Hancock Whitney Bank
AddressDenham Springs, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Hancock Whitney Bank