- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $12 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical,
We are seeking a Full-Time Infant Toddler Teacher and Preschool Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age-appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be willing to work as a team to accomplish daily goals. DCF minimum requirements (45 hours) are necessary to qualify for this position.
Annual professional development is required. Tuition Assistance is available for educational advancement. There is potential for growth in the educational field. Come GROW with us!
Hanans Academies of Excellence
13250 NW 28th AvenueOpa-locka, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?