Responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of residential rental properties.
Reports to: Division Lead Property Management
- Inspect existing vacated properties and determine “market ready” conditions
- Communicate marketing related service needs to Property Manager and Make Ready Specialist
- Provide property photographs and property highlights for marketing
- Schedule property showings via telephone
- Immediately record all telephone and in-person contacts on appropriate reports.
- Communicate property features and benefits to close the sale
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements
- Submit applications to the Property Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status
- Ensure municipal inspections are scheduled on a timely basis
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
- Quickly follow-up on prospects that did not close and attempt to identify alternative properties that meet prospect’s needs
- On-board new residents
- Assist in monitoring renewals as needed.
- Monitor advertising effectiveness and gather information about market competition in the area
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
- Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases and renewals for bonus purposes.
- Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Microsoft Office MS Outlook, Radius Realty software
- Possess a positive attitude
- Participate in training, as needed, to comply with new or existing laws
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Two (2) years experience in previous relevant customer service.
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at properties.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
- Prefer to be a licensed Real Estate Agent
Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.