US - Store Team Leader
- Paid Time Off
Hana Group North America, a division of Hana Group, is the global leader in Japanese-inspired cuisine sold in grocery retailers and commerce marketplaces. At Hana Group North America, we collaborate with leading grocery retailers to sell Sushi and other Japanese inspired cuisine under the brands Genji and Mai Sushi. We are committed to providing healthy, delicious affordable cuisine and pride ourselves on the quality of our ingredients and sustainability practices. We participate in E-Verify and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Description
Do you have standout management experience in the food service industry? Are you currently a Store Manager/Team Lead in the food service industry, but think you are being underutilized? Are you looking for the opportunity to become an integral part of Store Management and need the opportunity to prove your skills? If so, we may have the opportunity you've been looking for!
Job Summary: The Store Team Leader supervises and runs the Genji location within Whole Foods Market. The Store Team Leader is responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the location to attain while maximizing guest satisfaction. This individual will assume complete responsibility of store operations within Whole Foods Market, including the following
- Driving sales through excellent operations and marketing execution
- Controlling profit and loss
- Inventory management
- Business analysis
- Providing and teaching superior customer service
- Training and developing the team
- Coaching and evaluating employees
- Recruiting and leading team members
- Creating team schedules
- Contribute as an active team participant
- Minimum one (1) year of restaurant or similar leadership experience.
- Must be a motivational leader with the ability to supervise, develop professionals.
- Must have strong experience in hiring store employees, delegating assignments, hands-on training, monitoring and evaluating performance, and initiating corrective and disciplinary actions.
- Strong Microsoft Office and computer knowledge is required.
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner
- Results driven
- Desire for personal and professional growth
We offer full-time benefits, bonuses, vacation time, tuition reimbursement and career growth.
Apply Today by replying to this ad! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Hana GroupWalnut Creek, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.