Excellent opportunity for a professional Executive Assistant who works directly for and provides support to the CEO. This individual interfaces directly with the board of directors, executives, office staff, and the CEO’s guests.
Experience working with senior-level executives is required. Excellent organizational and communication skills required, along with tact, poise, and excellent people skills. Ability to work effectively as a team player, working well with peers and members of the greater organization. A desire to be resourceful and proactive, as well as, the ability to be discreet, multi-task, and work independently is mandatory.
- Provide direct administrative support to the CEO, and provide executive support to members of the executive team
- Serve as the liaison between the CEO, executives, corporate staff, and clients of the company
- Assist in scheduling and preparing for monthly board of directors meetings
- Maintain and update the corporate directory and board of directors roster
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature which require in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Assist in performing miscellaneous administrative duties, such as coordinating travel arrangements, catering, office maintenance, etc.
- Manage and arrange the CEO’s calendars, meetings, schedules daily
- Maintain, organize and process all internal and external documents, expense reports, and invoices
- Prepare, proofread, and edit all correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents requested by the CEO
- Develop and maintain contact lists for business arrangements, CEO’s CV, schedules, and all information requests by the CEO
- Screen mail and inform the CEO regarding important meetings, etc.
- Receive and greet incoming visitors in a professional manner
· Manage and coordinate all conference room reservations
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bilingual English / Korean preferred
- Strong work tenure: 5-10 years of related experience supporting C-level Executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) skills
Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical insurance – employee and family complete coverage paid by employer at 100%
- 10 paid holidays
- 6 days paid sick leave per year
- 2 weeks paid vacation the first year
- Free Parking or Transit Allowance
Employer not able to offer visa sponsorship