Administrative Assistant/Scale Operator - Hamtramck, MI
Hamtramck Recycling is currently looking for a motivated individual to assume the position of Administrative Assistant/ Scale Operator for our facility.
- Ensure all trucks are properly and accurately weighed when entering and leaving the site
- Complete shipping, receiving and contract documents
- Greet, direct and assist customers through the facility
- Answer phone calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintain scale related logs, as well as reports and paperwork for data entry
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers with other duties as required
- Ability to do basic math
- Adherence to safety rules and procedures
- To apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required
- 1 year of scale operations or customer service experience preferred.
Monday through Friday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM