Front Office Manager is responsible for improving and maintaining exceptional guest services and over-seeing the day to day operations. Responds to guests’ requests, complaints, and inquiries in a professional and courteous manner. Promotes and maintain open lines of communication within the different departments and team members. Perform other duties assigned.
- Must have 2 years Front Desk experience with previous supervisory or managerial experience required.
- Must have open availability (nights, weekends, holidays.)
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently.
- Previous Hilton experience preferred.