- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a dynamic leader who can boost income by researching local market trends and competitors in order to identify and close business leads? You might be just what our busy hotel is looking for in our next sales manager. You'll be in charge of creating a sales and marketing strategy that includes soliciting new and existing accounts in order to reach and exceed revenue targets through outside sales calls, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking. Our ideal candidate has 3 years or more of sales and marketing experience, enjoys new challenges, and enjoys meeting new people.
Apply today if this describes you!
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue targets through outside sales calls, on-site visits and sales tours, and networking in the local community
- Plan and compile the department budget in accordance with the hotel's overall sales objectives and strategy, with the assistance of the director of sales and marketing
- Create and maintain connections with key group and catering accounts in order to keep and expand our market share
- Identify new business leads by examining local market trends and competition activities
- Represent property at appropriate travel industry trade shows and conferences while adhering to the guidelines of the marketing plan and budget
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major is desired
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- This position requires previous work experience in a hospitality role
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
BusinessView all jobs at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary