- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a professional housekeeper preferred
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
HousekeepingView all jobs at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary