Hotel Front Desk Receptionist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
TourismView all jobs at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary