Front Desk Clerk
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern Frazer, PA
- Expired: August 08, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern is looking for a Front Desk Clerk to join our team. We offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling opportunities, paid time off, and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with Employer Match.
The Front Desk Clerk processes guests in and out of the hotel in a professional and efficient manner in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Complete Front Desk activities related to guest check-ins and check-outs in accordance with established policies and procedures; accurately conduct all cash handling and credit card processing activities.
• Respond to customer concerns, issues, inquiries, and input in a timely, professional, and courteous manner; resolve customer complaints, escalate issues as necessary or report to other departments for resolution; accommodate guest requests when possible within policies/procedures.
• Pre-register, block reservations and take same-day reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies; cancel reservations according to procedures.
• Accurately complete any logs/reports as specified by management.
• Arrange for alternative lodging for guests (walk the guests) when necessary and in accordance with established procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Solid working knowledge of related company and brand policies, procedures, and services; general knowledge of other departments in the hotel.
• Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and telephone etiquette skills.
• Intermediate proficiency with Front Desk computer systems
• Excellent command of the English language; second language proficiency desirable.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Ability to maintain customer focus
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to follow corporate standards and procedures
Experience and Education:
• High School education or equivalent work experience.
• 1+ years of experience as a Front Desk Clerk or other customer service position.
• Minimum training required per year as assigned by the company
• Any additional training required by manager
• This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• This is a full-time position. Overtime may be required occasionally.
• Work days and work hours may vary.
• This position works indoors.
PreferredProblem Solving Intermediate Customer Service Advanced Communication Intermediate
Loyal : Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Detail Oriented : Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player : Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter : Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities : Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Financial : Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
High School Diploma / GED or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
TourismView all jobs at Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern