Assistant General Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Madison, WI
- Posted: May 11, 2021
The Madison West Hampton Inn & Suites is hiring an Assistant General Manager!
North Central Group maintains high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at our properties and has taken additional measures to make our protocols even more rigorous.
Our team members are the foundation of our company's commitment to excellence. North Central Group takes great pride in the inclusive culture we have created across our portfolio of exceptional properties. Join our family-owned business where we create a fun, safe and supportive environment for our team members to thrive and grow in.
- Mission and Core Values: At NCG, we strive to be the best and offer you the best career
- Room to Grow: Learn from the best in a friendly and positive work environment and gain the confidence to provide exceptional service
- NCG Cares: As a family-owned business, each Team Member is an extension of the NCG family
- There is always time for fun: We celebrate our Team Members and reward their successes
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible work schedules
- Enjoy discounted hotel stays at applicable hotels
Our friendly and attentive Assistant General Manager assists with overseeing all property operations while also providing our guests with excellent customer service and a memorable stay.
- Oversee property staffing to include recruitment & selection, orientation, training & development, scheduling, counseling, performance management and other team member relations issues
- Assist with various accounting/financial functions
- Promote and maintain excellent service scores
- Act as the Manager on Duty in the absence of the General Manager
- Assist with the local sales efforts while staying current on industry trends and local market activities
- Ensure safety and security of the property, staff and guests
- College degree or at least three years of related work experience in business management, hospitality or related field
- Friendly customer service to brighten the day of our guests
- Hospitality and guest focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be patient and creatively problem solve
- Reliability and honesty
- Desire to contribute to a supportive and effective team
With nearly 40 years of hospitality expertise, North Central Group consistently delivers exceptional service to our guests, clients and to the communities in which we live and work. Our company operates 25+ award-winning properties in five states within the Marriott and Hilton family of brands. Check out our jobs at and join our growing team!
North Central Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hampton Inn & Suites
RetailView all jobs at Hampton Inn & Suites