Director of Sales
- Posted: 23 days ago
Director of Sales
Embark on an exciting hotel career with Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC. From hotel management jobs to front-line interaction with hotel guests and important behind-the-scenes hospitality jobs, Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC offers a variety of opportunities for job growth and exciting careers in the hospitality industry.
- Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Goals and Incentive pay (30% bonus potential)
- Phone allowance and expensed travel costs
- Fantastic Company Culture
Pay: 35k- 40k Based on experience
Supervisor: Corporate Director of Sales and General Manager
- Property is located in Cheraw, SC
The Director of Sales and Marketing handles all outside sales for the hotel including group rooms, events, and meeting space, and corporate negotiated contracts. A great deal of this position is outside the hotel traveling and selling to clients. However, some of the position includes coordinating the details of the sales department with operations as it relates to groups, meetings, events and corporate guests as directed by the Corporate Director of Sales and General Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all types of solicitation to include phone, email, direct mail and in person cold calling/appointments
- Build strong personal relationships with clients through networking and client entertainment, while trying to cultivate new client/relationships
- Responsible for identifying each weeks projected solicitations
- Review group and catering inquiries weekly to ensure all leads are evaluated for proper follow up, maximization of revenues and training opportunities
- Complete brand standard training
- Attend weekly revenue meetings with brand as directed by GM and Revenue Manager
- Attend Industry related events (AENC, MPI, Chamber Events, etc.)
- Assist in end of month reports with GMs
- Responsible for proper communications to entire hotel staff
- Review and update weekly and monthly meeting room calendars to all departments including meeting room set up and billing
- To develop all marketing material to include but not limited to brochures, sales kits and online promotions
Excellent communication, administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills are essential for this position. Reliable transportation, automobile insurance and driver’s license. Self-motivated and have a strong desire to assist with phone solicitations. Knowledge of hotel sales practices is preferred but not required. Must be a team player with a can do attitude. Must be involved in the local community and participate in local trade organizations. May include nights and possible weekends for group and meeting room assistance including but not limited to room setups, AV assistance and welcoming groups. Will require frequent travel.
Preferred: Knowledge of Delphi and Hilton PMS knowledge is a plus but not required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to travel frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Hartsville
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?