Hampshire Assets Middletown, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
Hampshire Assets is looking for a Full-Time Leasing Consultant for our 650 unit residential apartment site in Middletown, CT.
Shows and leases apartments to prospective residents and supports the property's marketing plan. Provides excellent customer service to existing residents of the property. Hourly pay plus monthly commissions for leases and lease renewals. Health/vision/dental insurance, 401K with matching, PTO, and other benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include: leasing apartments, taking telephone inquiries, greeting prospects, showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, verifying information, completing lease and lease files, and follow-up with all prospective residents.
- Responsible for ensuring vacant apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in a clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the "curb appeal" of the property.
- The Leasing Specialist will also be responsible for learning the target market and shopping the competitors, plus conducting marketing surveys, and making marketing recommendations based on an analysis of the surveys.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current residents by providing exceptional customer service. Handling incoming phone calls and emails, entering work orders, and problem-solving.
- Assists with lease renewals, rent collection, planning and hosting resident events, and more.
- Saturdays and Sundays REQUIRED.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Working Saturdays and Sundays is a requirement of this position.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Real EstateView all jobs at Hampshire Assets