North Charleston commercial construction company is looking to add a Project Manager/Estimator to the team.
- Ability to meet with prospective clients and represent company in a professional manner.
- Develop descriptive scopes of work for review by clients and for subcontractor bidding purposes.
- Accurately estimate complete projects including in-house take-offs and soliciting bids from subcontractors and suppliers. Develop dependable estimates for both design-build and design-bid-build projects.
- Maintain oversight of costs throughout each project and update monthly progress reports and profit projections.
- Develop a pre-con schedule for estimating. Maintain and update each project schedule as jobs progress.
- Coordinate on site activities with the Project Superintendent by attending subcontractor meetings, owner site meetings, distributing meeting minutes to involved parties, and contacting subcontractors and suppliers as needed.
- Secure, review, and distribute project submittals as needed.
- Issue subcontracts and purchase orders for each project as needed. Maintain subcontracts with change orders, notices, etc. as required.
- Carry projects through the permitting process with local and state agencies.
- Work with architects and engineers on design-build projects to ensure design compliance with the contracted descriptive specifications.
- Manage owner contact for each project including daily correspondences, change orders, meetings, etc. as needed.
Pay will vary based on experience.
Qualified applicants please submit resume.